7 Outstanding Advantages of ALL ON 4 / ALL ON 6
The All-on-4 implant procedure has become quite popular in dental treatment for recovering all missing teeth. This revolutionary treatment has numerous advantages, but patients must comprehend both the advantages and disadvantages of All-on-4 treatment before making a decision. This article will help you comprehend the important information regarding All-on-4 therapy, allowing you to make informed decisions about your oral health.
What is All-on-4?
All-on-4 is a type of immediate replacement tooth for patients who have lost all teeth in both the upper and lower jaws. This restoration is supported by four implants. This is a modern technique in that the posterior implants are tilted 45 degrees to support the support force for the restoration. The tilt of these posterior implants helps the patient avoid bone loss and bone grafting in implant treatment.
Because there are fewer implants used, there are fewer factors affecting the teeth, making it easier to create replacement tooth restorations that are more visually acceptable and easier to clean. as well as improved oral hygiene. This has lately been a popular therapy at East Rose Dental Clinic; it is appropriate for patients who have lost all of their teeth in either the upper or lower jaws, or both jaws.
Instant Teeth Attachment
Unlike typical fixed-implant bridges, the All - On - 4 method uses instant dental restorations, which means the full operation can be completed in 3-5 days. Previously, the typical implant technique would take between 1 and 1.5 years to complete. This requires the doctor to be competent, skilled, and properly trained in this procedure, as well as the lab to be equipped with the necessary facilities. This All-On-4 procedure is normally conducted under sedation or pre-anesthesia with the proper substance to ensure success. Furthermore, All-on-4 implants can help retain jaw bone by promoting natural bone development and avoiding additional bone loss.
Read more: When is All-on-4 the best choice?
Advantages of All-on-4 Implant:
1. Immediate tooth restoration: The All-On-4 method only takes 3 - 5 days to finish the full operation, which includes tooth extraction, bone grafting, implant placement, and immediate high impacted acrylic bridge attachment on these implants. Unlike prior forms of standard fixed dental bridges on implants, this technique can take up to 1.5 years and contains two to three stages: The initial stage is tooth extraction, followed by healing of the wound. Phase 2 is completed 2 to a few months later, which includes bone grafting and implant insertion. The patient must continue to wait 6 to 9 months for the wound to heal and for the implant to integrate well with the bone in order to produce a good support system for porcelain teeth on these implant posts.
2. Allows the doctor to choose appropriate bone regions for implant placement: This approach allows the doctor to select the optimal bone position for implant placement, saving money on bone grafting and improving the implant's early stability. This enables the clinician to perform All On 4 plastic bridges on the implants within 3-5 days of surgery.
3. Allow for implant tilting: The All-on-4 approach allows for implant tilting to avoid encroachment on vital anatomical structures (nerves, sinuses, etc.). Furthermore, the tilting implant can be used to strengthen the strength and stability of the All-on-4 jaw, allowing the patient to place the bridge immediately following surgery.
4. Flexible dental bridge material: The dental bridge, which is constructed of high-strength, light, elastic, and aesthetically pleasant plastic, is installed immediately after surgery. This is the sole quick restoration option after implant insertion. This type of material has the advantage of being light and elastic, allowing force to penetrate during chewing so that the force does not act directly on the implant, protecting the implant underneath and assisting the patient in becoming accustomed to the joint. New bite, new pronunciation, and new look.
5. Low costs for maintenance and warranty: Because the new All-On-4 procedure is a screw-on restoration, it may be easily removed when the doctor merely needs to remove the screws to modify or clean the teeth. and provide it to the lab for editing and cleaning. This saves the patient money and time while also making the doctor's job easier during the adjustment.
6. Simple to clean: Because the connection between the All-on-4 dental bridge and the gums is only around 1mm apart, cleaning with specialized dental floss, interdental brush, and water flosser is simple and convenient. Cleaning around the implant makes it easier to eliminate food particles and does not produce foul breath.
7. High aesthetics: Because the All - On - 4 bridge features false gums, it helps to elevate and push soft tissue; supports lips, cheeks, and tongue, regenerates the face, improves underbite, wrinkled, and sagging skin, and gives a beautiful, youthful face. Furthermore, it aids in the improvement of tooth form, making it more harmonious and balanced.
For dental checkup & consultation with dentist at The East Rose Dental
- Click here to book an appointment online directly : https://eastrosedental.com/en/contact.html
- SMS, Viber, Zalo, Whats App, Skype: +84 90 8 321 455
- Hotline: (+84)908 321 455 - (+84)931 857 885
The East Rose Dental – Since 2000 – Top 2nd - All On 4 Vietnam
➮ Clinic District 2: 166 Dong Van Cong, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City (adjacent to Vista Verde apartment).
➮ Clinic District 1: 30-36, 2nd floor Phan Boi Chau, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City (at the East Gate of Ben Thanh Market).
- Website: https://www.eastrosedental.com
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@theeastrosedental1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theeastrosedentalclinic/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@nhakhoatheeastrosedental3475