Answering common questions about dental implant - Part 1
There are various common questions about implant treatment that you must know. Check out the answers to the 11 most asked questions.
11 commons questions about our implant treatment
1. What is the success rate of our treatments?
About the success rate of our treatments:
- Dental Implants: Number of implant patients until 2017: 3170
- Successful rate: 99.5 %
- Dental crowns: Number of patients until 2017: 12279
- Success rate: 99.9 %
- Root canal treatments: Number of patients: 3798
- Success rate: 99.9 %
2. What education and training have we had in the field of dental implant surgery?
Our doctors are very rich experience from 18 – 25 years, we were well trained at the best medicine and pharmacy Ho Chi Minh University and were continuing trained post-university from many famous dental universities over the World such as Harvard University (US), Germany, Australia, Korea…
Most of our doctors used to work in Odonto Stomatology & Facial National Hospital in Ho Chi Minh for more than 5 to 12 years
3. What treatments do we perform most often when replacing missing teeth?
Dental implants are the treatments we perform most often when replacing missing teeth
4. Which dental treatment would our doctors recommend for patients, and why?
Absolutely dental implants we would recommend to you because:
- Esthetic Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth! Since dental implants integrate into the structure of your bone, they prevent the bone loss and gum recession that often accompany bridgework and dentures. No one will ever know that you have a replacement tooth.
- Tooth-saving Dental implants don’t sacrifice the quality of your adjacent teeth like a bridge does because neighboring teeth are not altered to support the implant. More of your own teeth are left untouched, a significant long-term benefit to your oral health!
- Confidence Dental implants will allow you to once again speak and eat with comfort and confidence! They are secure and offer freedom from the irksome clicks and wobbles of dentures. They’ll allow you to say goodbye to worries about misplaced dentures and messy pastes and glues.
- Reliable Dental implants: The success rate of dental implants is highly predictable. They are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement.
5. How many dental implants and other dental treatments have we performed?
We performed more than 3170 implant patients and more than 4120 dental implants until 2017 with success rate 99.5 %
6. What type of anesthesia do we use during treatments?
We use local anesthesia, I.V sedation, and general sedation
7. Do we offer temporary replacements for the duration of the treatment?
Yes, we always offer temporary replacements for the duration of the treatment.
8. What can patients expect during and after the dental implant treatment (will there be pain, what is the recovery time etc.)?
You will feel a little discomfort or a little pain or no pain in a few hours after surgery.
9. What are the risks involved in the treatment patients will be undergoing?
There are almost no risks involved in the treatment you will be undergoing
10. What are the disadvantages of this treatment?
- Cost more.
- Take time more
11. Can patients see before and after pictures of your other patients?
Please see our cases made by this link: Photo Gallery
Hi, part 2 of this article is now available! Follow this link Common Questions about Implant – Part 2