How to tell if a dental implant is high-quality or not?
According to real-life experiences and fellowships in USA, Germany, Korea,... of The East Rose Dental (Old Rose Dental Clinic)'s implant experts.
High-quality dental implants must account for the following factors:
- Implants are placed in the correct direction and ideal position.
- The quality and density of the patient’s bone.
- The longevity of the implants.
- Implants have good functions like real teeth.
- The restoration above the implant is well-fitted, natural, and cosmetically elegant.
You might be interested in:
- Implant All on 4 and All on 6
- Braces & Invisalign
- Porcelain veneer
- Teeth Whitening
- Teeth care
- Teeth fillings
- Wisdom Tooth Removal Service
- Porcelain crown and Porcelain bridge
- Root canal treatment
- Gum Disease
- Children Teeth Care
- Removable denture
- Hollywood smile
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery
- Double Jaw Surgery
- Chin Asymmetry Correction
- Long face Surgery
- Protruding Jaw Surgery
- Small ( Receding ) Chin
- V - line Surgery
- Zygoma Reduction