How to tell if a dental implant is high-quality or not?
According to real-life experiences and fellowships in USA, Germany, Korea,... of The East Rose Dental (Old Rose Dental Clinic)'s implant experts.
High-quality dental implants must account for the following factors:
- Implants are placed in the correct direction and ideal position.
- The quality and density of the patient’s bone.
- The longevity of the implants.
- Implants have good functions like real teeth.
- The restoration above the implant is well-fitted, natural, and cosmetically elegant.
You might be interested in: