Information security policy overview
2. This policy applies to the overall of East Rose Dental Clinic’s Services, but from time to time, to each Service or specific portion of the Service, depending on the specific and necessary requirements of Such services may be supplemented / modified by the regarding this Policy to apply specifically to those specific Services.
3. This policy applies when the Customer accesses, uses the Services of the East Rose Dental Clinic, and at any time the Customer accesses, uses the Services provided by the East Rose Dental Clinic, that is, Customer agrees to the terms set by the East Rose Dental Clinic as set forth in this Policy (including supplements, modified from time to time).
4. Depending on the situation, actual security needs, East Rose Dental Clinic may adjust this Policy without notice or consent of the Customer. When updating the content of this policy, East Rose Dental Clinic will revise the "Last Updated" time at the end of this Policy, so before accessing, using East Rose Dental Clinic’s Services, Customers should regularly check Policy Information for the latest updates. In the event that East Rose Dental Clinic updates the Policy and the Customer uses the Service after the Policy has been updated, it means that the Customer agrees and is bound by the new term (s). specified in the updated Policy.
Purpose of information collection
1. East Rose Dental collects Customer Information mainly for the purpose of supporting and maintaining relationships with Customers such as:
- Inform the Customer of promotional information, advertising or for direct marketing, other trade promotion purposes;
- Maintain contact with the Customer, answer Customer's questions regarding the East Rose Dental Clinic’s Services;
- Support when Customer purchases and / or uses East Rose Dental Clinic’s Services.
2. East Rose Dental Clinic collects Information to serve the purposes of controlling and improving the Quality of Services such as:
- Control who access, use the Services of the East Rose Dental Clinic;
- Analysis and optimization of the Services of the East Rose Dental Clinic;
- Improving the quality of East Rose Dental Clinic’s Services and / or the Subsidiary and Affiliate Services of East Rose Dental Clinic ("Subsidiary").
3. In addition to the purposes mentioned in sub-sections 1 and 2 of the East Rose Dental Clinic may also collect Information for other purposes not contrary to the law.
Scope of information collection
1. Customer Information that East Rose Dental Clinic will collect includes:
- Full name;
- Phone number;
- Permanent address;
2. For each Service, other specific collection purposes, from time to time East Rose Dental Clinic may require Customer to provide additional Information to ensure Customer's own use of the Services or ensure the smooth and convenient contact and transactions between East Rose Dental Clinic and Customers.
3. For the scope of collection of Information mentioned in this Policy, East Rose Dental Clinic will always facilitate by setting the features on the Website interface to the Customer the option to decide on the provision. or refuse to provide Information to East Rose Dental Clinic.
Methods of collecting information
In order to ensure that the information collected is complete and accurate, the East Rose Dental Clinic may choose to use it individually or collectively the following methods of collecting Customer Information:
1. Request Customer to provide Information
East Rose Dental Clinic may request Customer to provide information in the following cases:
- East Rose Dental Clinic may require Customer to provide the Information mentioned in Section 3 above to meet Customer's need to use the Services.
- If Customer requests East Rose Dental Clinic to answer questions related to East Rose Dental Clinic Services or Customer asks East Rose Dental Clinic to provide Services, East Rose Dental Clinic may request Customer to provide Information in order to process Customer's requests quickly and accurately;
- Other requests for collecting Information depending on the collection needs of the East Rose Dental Clinic.
- East Rose Dental Clinic will always provide the option of deciding whether or not to provide Customer Information. In the event that Customer chooses not to provide Information, there may be some Services, transactions that cannot be performed or some transactions that Customer will be able to access and perform under Guest mode.
2. East Rose Dental Clinic collects Information for itself
- Collecting Information from third party sources
- East Rose Dental Clinic may receive Customer Information that is publicly available on any third party's ecommerce websites or receives Customer Information from a third party when East Rose Dental Clinic. Dong participates in transactions that transfer such Information.
- Collected during the implementation of the Service
- In the course of performing the Services, East Rose Dental Clinic may also collect Customer Information in other ways that are consistent with Customer's consent to that collection method.
- Collected during Customer's use of the Service
- Certain East Rose Dental Clinic’s Services allow Customer to contact third parties, such communications will be transmitted and Information arising from such communications may be stored on the system. system of East Rose Dental Clinic.
3. Merge Information
East Rose Dental Clinic may integrate Customer Information that Eastern Rose Dental obtains through the collection of various methods mentioned in this Section as a complete operation of the Information to serve purposes mentioned in this Policy without the Customer's prior consent. However, Customer always has the right to choose to amend its Information in accordance with Section 10.1 of this Policy.
Scope of using information
1. East Rose Dental Clinic uses the Information collected by Customer to:
- Implement measures to perfect the East Rose Dental Clinic Service;
- Establishing loyalty programs or other trade promotion programs;
- Deal with issues relating to Customer's use of the Service or transactions between East Rose Dental Clinic and Customer;
- Send open letters, orders, thank letters;
- Send the Promotion Information or other Information to the Customer with the prior consent of the Customer.
- Notification about recruitment information of East Rose Dental Clinic if Customer registers to receive notification email.
- Evaluation and analysis of East Rose Dental Clinic, customers, Services
- Other contents that East Rose Dental Clinic is allowed to use the Information does not contravene the law.
2. Information is only disclosed to third parties in special cases upon the request of a court or competent authority.
Object of access to information
1. In order to fulfill the purpose of collecting the Information mentioned in this Policy, East Rose Dental Clinic may need third party assistance to analyze data, market and support customer service and / or to provide Better Services to Customer. During the support process, Customer Information may be disclosed by East Rose Dental Clinic to the subjects mentioned below:
- Affiliates of East Rose Dental Clinic when the participation of the Affiliates is necessary to carry out / complete the established transaction between East Rose Dental Clinic with the Customer.
- Business partners that East Rose Dental Clinic believes, the disclosure and responsibility for confidentiality of Customer Information will be made in accordance with the agreement between East Rose Dental Clinic and its business partners.
2. In order to develop business activities or in the event of force majeure, East Rose Dental Clinic may have to reorganize, transfer, dissolve or bankrupt the company, in this case, the inheriting units , receiving East Rose Dental Clinic may receive Customer Information to replace East Rose Dental Clinic which continues to provide, perform the Service with the Customer.
3. East Rose Dental Clinic will have to disclose Customer Information to a Third Party or to the competent authority when required by the competent authority or in other cases as required by law or East Rose Dental Clinic has grounds to believe that the disclosure of Information may protect the rights, property or safety of Customer or East Rose Dental Clinic.
4. Other parties when agreed or guided by Customer.
Information storage time
East Rose Dental Clinic only retains Customer Information for the time necessary for the purpose for which Information was collected either at the request of the Contract or as required by applicable laws.
Commitment to information security
1. East Rose Dental Clinic is committed to keeping Customer Information confidential in accordance with the content specified in this Policy and the provisions of law.
2. East Rose Dental Clinic will apply appropriate technical and security options and solutions to best protect Customer Information. However, please note that although East Rose Dental Clinic does take reasonable measures to protect Customer Information, there is no website, Internet connection, computer system or wireless connection. Which is absolutely safe. Therefore, East Rose Dental Clinic cannot make a firm commitment that the information provided to East Rose Dental Clinic will be absolutely secure, and East Rose Dental Clinic cannot be held liable in the event of unauthorized access or leakage of Customer Information without the fault of East Rose Dental Clinic. If Customer does not agree to the terms described above, East Rose Dental Clinic recommends that Customer not send Information to East Rose Dental Clinic.
Rights and Responsibilities of customers
- Customers are guaranteed the rights and confidentiality of Information that East Rose Dental Clinic has committed under this Policy;
- Customers have the right to access their Information data and have the right to correct errors in their personal data or update or supplement to complete the Information stored on the website. Customers also have the right to delete personal data on the website or request East Rose Dental Clinic to stop using personal data for marketing purposes by sending a request to stop receiving notifications and information from website.
- If the Customer does not want to receive any advertising information or promotions of the East Rose Dental Clinic, he / she may refuse at any time by sending a request to stop receiving information to the East Rose Dental Clinic website follows the features listed at the bottom of the page.
2. Customer Responsibilities
- Read this Policy carefully before using, accessing East Rose Dental Clinic’s Services, Customer's use and access of East Rose Dental Clinic’s Services is also a confirmation of have thoroughly investigated and agreed with the entire content of this Policy.
- Provide accurate and legal information to East Rose Dental Clinic when requested and agreed to provide. Customer will be solely responsible (in no case for any association with East Rose Dental Clinic, whether in whole or in part) if Customer Information provided to East Rose Dental Clinic is inaccurate, unlawful and / or interrupted Customer's performance of the Service, unable to perform; or transactions between East Rose Dental Clinic and Customer, between East Rose Dental Clinic and Third Party, between Customer and Third Party are interrupted or are not possible due to technical factors, transmission lines , system error, etc. or arising from any material, non-material damage resulting from the use of this Incorrect / Violating Information.
- Do not use any program, tool or other means to interfere with the system or alter the data structure of the Service, the interface of the website, the existing features of.
- Do not distribute, propagate or encourage any activity to interfere, sabotage or infiltrate the data of the website system under the management of the East Rose Dental Clinic.
- Do not propagate or distribute illegal content and / or social ethics on the website of the East Rose Dental Clinic.
- All violations will be handled in accordance with the law.
Information, Contact Methods
East Rose Dental Clinic respects all comments, contact and feedback from customers about the East Rose Dental Clinic’s Services as well as this policy. For any related questions, please contact the following information:
ROSE DENTISTRY COMPANY LIMITED
Head clinic: 166 Dong Van Cong, Building D2eight 315, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, HCMC
Clinic 2: 30 - 36, floor 2, Phan Boi Chau, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 8 3825 8778
East Rose Dental Clinic Website: https://eastrosedental.com