The East Rose Dental Equipment
1. PaX-i3D SMART CBCT Scanner
The East Rose Dental is equipped with CT scan – CT Scan 3D, with 5 main benefits that CT Scan gives implant treatments:
- Precision placement of implants in the bone: CBCT allows the surgeon to accurately measure and localize the available bone.
- Proper orientation of the implant with its overlying restoration
- Prevention of injury to nerves: Using the CBCT, the surgeon maps out the path of the sensory nerves in the jawbone and selects the right implant length.
- Prevent implant penetration into the sinus: CBCT provides an accurate picture of the maxillary sinus and its position in relation to the available bone.
- Selection of the right size implant for optimal support: The longevity and success of dental implants require maximal integration and stability in the bone.
Advantages of PaX-i3D Smart Cone Beam
- 1 Scan, 2 Images: One scan with a PaX-i3D Smart gives you not just a CT image but also an Auto Pano image. This means patients who require both images do not need to undergo two X-ray scans.
- Low Dose and High Image Quality
- CT and Auto Pano images are displayed within the One Viewer feature.
2. Mini Dental X-Ray Camera
- Small and compact size as well as lightweight.
- High-frequency X-ray generator makes sharp and dear images.
- Automatic exposure time set by mode selection.
- Wireless remote exposure controller protects the operator from the X-Ray.
- Wide selection of option mobile stand, wall mount and unit chair mount.
3. KaVo Scan eXam - Accurate and consistent diagnostic results
- The Scan eXam™ imaging plate system consistently provides images with high details and excellent contrast.
- The wide dynamic range associated with the imaging plate ensures that the best possible diagnostic representation is achieved every time.
- With its fast image processing, the system adapts really well to efficient practice workflow.
4. Painless surgery, TMJ Joint Pain Relief, laser whitening Diode Lasers Machine
Epic X is a reliable, efficient Laser Diode product. Epic X has three distinct effects: Painless laser surgery, TMJ Joint Pain Relief and In-office laser whitening from a single laser device.
- Surgery, Pain Relief and Whitening: With the ability to quickly and painless laser surgery, plus the pain treatment modes, Epic X shortens the surgery time is a very flexible, effective tool to help patients more satisfied.
- Create Whiter Smiles Faster: dramatic results in as little as 20 minutes of chair time.
- Provide Pain Relief Faster for TMJ: Epic X is cleared for temporary relief of minor pain, including pain associated with TMJ or other thermos mandibular disorders.
5. Laser Teeth Whitening Zoom White Speed Machine
The Zoom White Speed bleaching system uses cold LED light to trigger whitening bleach.
Due to the use of cold LED light, the new generation Zoom White Speed is easier to use, safer for the eyes of patients and doctors because avoiding direct contact with Laser. The LED light does not emit as much heat as Laser, so the root canal is less excited, less sensitive.
Most importantly, the Zoom White Speed LED light has a brightness density up to 100% higher than that of other systems (according to Philips Zoom information).
Due to the high light density, the light of the Zoom lamp will activate the maximum light-catalyzing molecules in the Zoom bleach, helping to achieve the best possible results.
Because of many advantages, the Zoom White Speed bleaching system is used quite popular in the US.
6. Kavo Surgery Machine
- The device has a compact design, suitable for complex types of dental implants.
- In addition, superior features of this device bring precise operation which causes painless feeling during the surgery.
- In fact, the healing process also takes place faster.
7. Piezotom Ultrasonic Surgery Machine
- The device makes bone grafting, sinus augmentation, impacted wisdom surgery easier and faster than ever.
- The surgery process goes smoothly, and the healing process is also faster than surgery with traditional tools.
- Especially for wisdom tooth extraction surgery, patients have fewer signs of trauma and much less pain.
8. Oral Camera
A picture just might be worth a thousand words, and by using an intra-oral camera. We can show you your tooth on a color monitor.
The video camera is only the size of an electric toothbrush but has a resolution so fine that we can even show you a hairline crack in a tooth.
The intra-oral camera is a powerful tool that enables detailed visual examinations. This technology greatly enhances our ability to see problems and recommend treatment at the earliest and most preventable stages.
Seeing is believing! This technology helps us to clarify conditions, alert you to potential problems, and to document the progress of your dental care.
9. Digital Apex Root Locator
Studies show that a successful root canal treatment is directly dependent on the quality of the cleansing of the root canal. Therefore, the accuracy and reliability in pinpointing the working length in the range of 0.5-0.0 mm are of utmost importance.
So by using this Digital Apex Locators will significantly help us to increase the success rate of root canal treatments as compared with the use of comparative analog devices having a measuring tolerance of only 0.5 mm or reliance solely on x-rays.