The East Rose Dental’s Policies
At the heart of Rose Dental Concepts, philosophy is a commitment to excellence in dental care and in service. We continue to provide a beautiful and natural smile in a caring and comfortable environment for all of our patients without exception.
We are using the best material from Germany, Swiss such as DENTSPLY, ViVaDent, 3M… for Crowns made by CAD/CAM with 7- 15 years’ warranty certificate. Nobel Biocare, Straumann, Dentium Implant
You will have a totally satisfied and pleased with our team of highly trained dentists and world-class facilities and we provide our guarantee as our outstanding quality as below.
The East Rose Dental will apply the warranty policy as follows from 08th Aug 2023
A./ Fixed Dental Restoration:
Crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, and porcelain restorations on partial implants are all eligible. Except for the bridge restorations on All on 4 / All on 5 / All on 6.
I. Porcelain crown/ bridge:
- 10 years warranty on Full ceramic Zirconia CAD/ CAM - UNC crown/ Zolid (Austria) /Cercon HT/XT (Dentsply)/ Diamond Bio DT/ Lisi crown.
- 15 years warranty on Full ceramic Zirconia CAD/ CAM Lava Plus (Germany)/ Lava Esthetic crown.
- 19 years warranty on Full ceramic Zirconia CAD/CAM OroDent crown.
II. Full Metal crown/ bridge:
- 05 years warranty on Full Metal Crowns.
- 02 years warranty on porcelain fused to Semi precious metal crowns/ precious metal and porcelain fused to metal crowns / bridges.
III. Porcelain veneer:
- 10 years warranty on AMBER /Emax Press / Lisi Press, Lisi Ultra-Thin Porcelain Veneer.
B./ All On 4, All On 5, All On 6 Hybrid Prosthetics Bridge:
- 01 year warranty on the temporary high-impact acrylic bridge with Co- Cr metal bar casting framework.
- 05 years warranty on the permanent high-impact IvoBase acrylic bridge with Co-Co metal bar CAD/ CAM framework.
- 05-years warranty on Full block porcelain bridge with Co - Cr / 100% Titanium metal bar casting CAD/ CAM framework.
- 05 years on Porcelain bridge with Co - Cr or 100% Titanium metal bar casting CAD/ CAM framework and 12 – 14 full ceramic Zirconia CAD/ CAM (each tooth separately)
- 05 years warranty on a porcelain bridge CAD/ CAM PEKKTON or Full contour Zirocnia casting framework and 12 – 14 Full ceramic Zirconia CAD/ CAM (each tooth separately).
C./ Porcelain All On 6 Bridge (cement restoration):
- 05 years warranty on A Porcelain Bridge with Co-Cr or Titanium Framework Casting 12-14 Monolithic Porcelain Teeth.
- 05 years warranty on A Porcelain Bridge with Co-Cr or 100% Titanium CAD / CAM Framework Casting 12-14 Monolithic Porcelain Teeth.
- 05 years warranty on A Porcelain Bridge with Co- Cr or 100% Titanium Metal Bar Casting CAD/ CAM Framework and 12 – 14 Full Ceramic Zirconia CAD/ CAM (each tooth separately).
- 05 years warranty on A Porcelain Bridge with Full Contour Zirocnia CAD/ CAM Framework and 12 – 14 Full Ceramic Zirconia CAD/ CAM (each tooth separately).
D./ Other Treatments & Services
- 03 years warranty on dental fillings.
- 03 years warranty on removable partial and full denture.
- 03 years warranty on Inlay and Onlay.
- 03 years warranty for over denture on Implants.
- Implant root: a lifetime warranty for customers who have had implants placed at The East Rose Dental.
E./ Warranty Terms & Conditions:
All warranty terms in treatment require that the patient have regular check-ups, scaling, and follow-up appointments every 3 - 6 months.
In the following conditions, the warranty may modify or cease to be valid:
- There is no warranty for periodontal disorders or bone loss caused by a variety of factors such as age or other medical conditions.
- There is no warranty for smoking patients.
- There is no warranty for patients who have unfavorable systemic illnesses impacting their oral health, such as endocrine disease, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, etc.
- Undiagnosed allergies and medical issues prior to dental operations.
- Poor oral hygiene both before and after ttreatment.
- Injuries caused by extreme stress (crunching teeth , clenching teeth...) or accidents: traffic accidents, labor accidents....
- No warranty applies to patients who have a healing abutment and/or abutment and/or porcelain crown placed on implants, as well as all removable and fixed prosthetics placed in other clinics and/or by a doctor who is not affiliated with The East Rose Dental Clinic.
- There is no warranty for patients who do not re-examine and clean their teeth every 6 months.
- There is no warranty for bone grafts, sinus lifts, periosteal grafts, gum grafts, or connective tissue grafts.
- There is no warranty for prosthetics on implants (porcelain crowns, porcelain bridges, acrylic bridges, and so on) that patients have had done by other dentists.
F./ Refund Policy
- The refund policy is only in effect during the warranty period, and no refunds will be issued beyond that time.
- There will be no refunds for any treatment that is not performed by the doctors at The East Rose Dental.
- For implants: will rebuild a new one or replace the old one with other treatments, but the total cost won't be more than what it cost to make the first implant. If the patient can't get the implant or other treatments or keep getting care at The East Rose DentalClinic because of health or outside factors, they will get a return of up to 50% of the total cost of the initial implant.
- For closed sinus lift, open sinus lift, bone graft, tissue graft, membrane graft : if failed, the equivalent treatment procedure will not be performed and will not be refunded in cash.
- For fixed and removable dental restorations, porcelain crowns, porcelain bridges, veneers, inlays, onlays, removable dentures, etc., will be redone with new restorations or will be replaced with other equivalent treatments. The amount is not bigger than the original cost of East Rose Dental and is non-refundable.
- All other treatments: will be renewed or replaced with other equivalent treatments for an amount not bigger than the original cost by The East Rose Dental and are non-refundable.
In the event of a dispute, both the patient and The East Rose Dental Clinic will settle the dispute in accordance with Vietnamese laws and The East Rose Dental Clinic's rules.