Will my all on 4 bridge look natural?
All-on-4 is one of the optimal alternatives to restore all lost teeth for edentulous patients. All On 4 uses only four dental implants to fix the entire prosthesis arch and restore a beautiful, natural smile to the patient.
The structure of the dental Implant is simulated just like a natural tooth, the Implant will support the prosthesis like the root to support the crown of the tooth to help the final restoration look very real and natural. Therefore, the All-on-4 bridge not only restores your chewing ability but also brings a very natural smile.
In addition, dental implants help stabilize jaw bone and prevent bone resorption after tooth loss. This means that your prosthesis will keep fit over time, while the removable denture will become looser due to bone resorption.
Restoration materials play a decisive role in the quality of the restorations. The materials used for the prosthesis have optical properties similar to natural enamel, so a lifelike smile can certainly be achieved. Patients need to talk to surgeons to ensure the final restoration to choose the right restoration materials to meet their needs.
In addition to aesthetics, All-on-4 brings convenience to the patient, helping the patient to avoid having to change the entire diet and routine.
Aesthetics are always a great concern of patients who want to restore their natural smiles after losing their full teeth. All-on-4 can help the patient restore the original natural smile (or even better, depending on the patient's aesthetic requirements). If you are wondering All on 4 is right for you, please contact The East Rose dental for a more detailed consultation.
The East Rose Dental ’s address:
- Clinic1: 30-36 Phan Boi Chau Street, 2nd floor, Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, center of Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam. (Opposite Ben Thanh Market's East Gate).
- Clinic 2: 166, Dong Van Cong street, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam. ( Near to the Vista Verdes Apartment )
- Hotline: Call, SMS, Viber, Zalo, WhatsApp, Skype: + 84 908 321 455.
- Call: (+84) 908 321 455 / (+84) 931 857 855 / (+84) 2838 258 778.
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dentalclinichcmc/